Monday, January 11, 2010

wakin' up in the morning feeling like...a zombie :))

20100112 - Yesterday, sleeping was a nightmare, it was so hot and stuffy, i could hardly breathe, even when the the cooler was on. I hardly slept until around the morning when it was a little cooler, yet I still wake up at 8:20 because I think Tim and Bi are up and already on the computers and stuff and I don't really wanna be the sleepyhead. :L Well, I brush my teeth and then I hear the cooler is still on, so I go into their room and there they are, two planks still lying on the bed. And now, they're the sleepyheads but they ain't missing out on much. Unless they find me on msn, facebook, itunes and blogging incredibly interesting. Yeah, I didn't think so. I think they're up now, they should be, I've already been awake for an hour. I think they stayed up really late last night or something, can't blame the sleepover spirit. I think they're coming down, and once they do - sorry i stopped mid-sentence. I forgot what I was going to blog about so yeah. the end of this post for now.

lovelovelove mary.

No comments:

Post a Comment